another reason i'm scared of Tennessee

minx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

advancement doesn't equal supremacy. i seem to recall you posting all sorts of things about personally trying to get ahead. oh but i forgot...you are supreme when compared to everyone else.

I didn't say supremacy, minx. You're getting emotional and losing the ability to argue logically...pull it together. I never said anything about my personal supremacy, did I? Man, it's easy to get you spun up lately.

my bad. rolleyes.gif i was thinking of the sum total of your content on this thread in addition to the quote above, including your inclusion of WAR and KKK to the discussion. despite what the KKK publicly states as a desire for separation their roots are in "supremacy" Yes, shockingly i have done some studying on the topic. perhaps that's why i'm riled up at your statements. as for the rest of it...i find nothing more annoying than someone being intentionally dense. you know that comment regarding your supremacy was dripping w/sarcasm

No it's really simple. You can know everything there is to know about an organization just by knowing what the letters in their abbreviated name stand for. Like, there's no mention of white supremacy in "Ku Klux Klan." And "WAR" is just "resisting," there's nothing wrong with "resisting," is there?

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I mean, it's all about the name, right? Isn't that how politics works in our country? Well, isn't it?

Edited by ashw_justin

No it's really simple. You can know everything there is to know about an organization just by knowing what the letters in their abbreviated name stand for. Like, there's no mention of white supremacy in "Ku Klux Klan." And "WAR" is just "resisting," there's nothing wrong with "resisting," is there?

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I mean, it's all about the name, right? Isn't that how politics works in our country? Well, isn't it?

Gee, gosh darn, you caught me. Shucks, foiled again!!! confused.gif