The Second Civil War

TBay

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton was supposed to be working in the oval office not getting his sexual desires fed. Where is the honor with that? he should of been fired for poor job performance alone

Insiders have stated that Clinton was distracted from his job by the sexual adventures, and resulting furor....he failed to face the biggest issue of our generation !

http://www.washingtontimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20040702-122632-4277r

bigdrink.gif

Insiders have stated that Clinton was distracted from his job by the sexual adventures, and resulting furor....he failed to face the biggest issue of our generation !

And therein lies the problem with your argument. The big distraction was the "resulting furor". And that was purely a product of the GOP playing partisan politics over something that had little if anything to do with the performance of the job. I would imagine that impeachment and an unrelenting GOP attack machine would certainly distract him. So who created the distraction...Clinton because he shagged some fat chick, or Newt and Co. because they seized it as a way to attack him? Would he have really been distracted without all the right-wing propaganda and witch hunt? I seriously doubt it.

I hear the argument that "the President is a role model" and that is certainly true, but if you are seriously holding up any politcian in this day and age as a role model for your children (with the possible exception of McCain) you are a poor parent indeed.