Yikes!

nothing

I had a strange occurence this morning when I logged on and looked at my pm's. I recognized the senders (as people that had pm'd me before), but none of the message titles were familiar. The first one I opened had an unfamiliar cc'ers login name and then info. about a marmot jacket, a persons name, a bank name, and an account number. Pretty scary! I closed the message and willl logout and back in to see if the situation is remedied. I didn't open any of the others, since this was obviously a mistake and I consider other peoples pm to be personal.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wierd, you might want to send a pm to jon or timmay

sure you didn't log in as someonelse by accident?

when I used to surf cc.com at the UW library, the computer wuld sometimes store my password and log me in automaticly.

well...one day another cc.com adict used that same computer...so they were able to reign havoc on my login, changed my passwords, all my info, sen't out hate mail to people...etc. not cool.

probly should never send your account numbers through the internet unless its a protected shopping site anyway. cc.com gives a disclaimer that PM's are not 100% private, the adminitrators have access.