PCGC (not a Rope Up)

icegirl

"Pub Club Goes Climbing"

I am starting a new thread about this due to the friction that has been caused to trying to discuss it in the "spring rope up thread"

This is not a "Rope Up" this will hopefully be a weekly (or not) oudoor climbing after work thing, like BBQ, Beer and climbing...

There are a few people interested in doing this, some cc.gapers, some not. I think it could be fun, and it might be a nice alternative for some of us to get our cc.com face time outside of a pub smile.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first impromptu PCGC at exit 38 was a success today. a whopping 5 of us showed up (heck, that ties some pub clubs) a great time was had by many, the rock wasn't completely dry, but wasn't completely wet either... Thanks all! Stay tuned for next week! I'll think ahead next time and bring pizza?

Started at "We did rock" climbed it to death, then went up to the little crag above and to the right of "we did", and got on that cool overhangy thing. There was some light left, so Loren and Dustin headed back to Nevermind, and did some slabby stuff back there. A great day!

Hey Icegirl maybe we should do a Index PCGC thingy followed up with a PC for those down in Monroe. We can swing by the prison and pick up Bronco and the other dude that is up in that area and hit one of the local taverns up there. I have always wanted to check out the 1886 place, looks like it could be a fun place.

You are welcome to organize that one.... It's just now staying light late enough to make an E32 or 38 work with my random schedule... Check out the 1886 place for us, do some recon. No new pubs unless they've been auditioned first wink.gif I'm trying to organize these on "other" days of the week, so that those who can't make PC or don't want to make PC, can make it, and also to try and coordinate it with a campsite/parking lot BBQ or some such nonsense.