Alpine tools for sale $175

boatskiclimbsail

Pair of Camp Tiburon ice tools for sale. I've had these for many years, they've been exceptional tools. I got my start in hard WI and mixed with them. They have clearance shafts, but smooth bends allowing them to be plunged into snow, making them perfect alpine tools as well.

See a review here:

http://www.climbing.com/equipment/camptiberon/

Mine have the older style leash, same clip but without the rattling and durability problem as described. I was keeping these tools around just for the leashes (sweet!) but just finished making some more of my custom ones.

$175 For the pair, includes detachable leashes.

$140 For the pair without leashes.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed they can. Though the woodpecker and it's newer counterpart (links below) are formidable tools, there is a reason they are being sold for so cheap. Just like a shrike is not a Cobra and a Quazar is not a Quark, nay is a Montagne a Tiburon. Should I also post that you can get Black Prophets for less then $50 apiece if you just look around? I've seen three pairs of those sold on this board for far more than I am asking for these Tiburons, which perform at a level far above the original BPs. I'm offering a quality tool that is suitable for a wide range of applications for a price I think is fair. Feel free to make me an offer if you feel the price is too high. These tools sell for $190 apiece, and I have not seen them on closeout yet. They have been to 3 different contries and climbed WI6 and M5. Do that with a woodpecker or a tube pick...

Woodpecker

Replica