• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pu

Softshell and fleece vest.

I have a Mammut Cerro Torre Softshell jacket Red Sz Lg and a Mountain Hardwear Chill Factor vest Blue Lg. Both of which are in excellent condiition. The vest is about 5 Y/o and the Jacket is 1 Y/o. The jacket is Schoeller WB 400 with Powerstretch side panels and the vest of course is 200 Bipolar with shoulder reinforcements. I would like $30 for the vest and $80 for the jacket. Any reasonable offer will be considered and I may be interested in a trade for a Rock hammer and pins. Beer is good for trades too.

Jacket is gone but, the vest is still around. It is very soft and cuddly and would love to be traded for some pitons.