Peter_Puget

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmmic said:

specialed said:

tell him alpinists don't get laid much.

but then again neither do boulderers or crag monkeys.

Maybe he should take up a nice sport like raquetball.

yelrotflmao.gifYeah...overtime they tend to become introverted, shoegazing, types that are more comfortable hanging with their male buddies than having a conversation, let alone a relationship with a chick. wink.gif This is particularly true if alpinism attracts them early in their development.

Too much HCL.gif

Chicks dig this climbing shit. A guy in good shape going alpine/ice climbing... that's Tone Loc's other secret on how to get more chicks. Sorry this dude didn't work out for you. Post your pic and profile on this sight and see just how many "introverted, shoegazing" types there are here! wazzup.gifsmirk.gif

Pencil_Pusher said:

Chicks dig this climbing shit. A guy in good shape going alpine/ice climbing... that's Tone Loc's other secret on how to get more chicks. Sorry this dude didn't work out for you. Post your pic and profile on this sight and see just how many "introverted, shoegazing" types there are here! wazzup.gifsmirk.gif

Chicks like guys who are cute, caring, open, compassionate, and productive. They don't give a fuck whether or not you're a climber.

Post YOUR pic and profile and see how many chicks who "dig this climbing shit" start PM'ing you. rolleyes.gifsmirk.gif

ehmmic said:

specialed said:

tell him alpinists don't get laid much.

but then again neither do boulderers or crag monkeys.

Maybe he should take up a nice sport like raquetball.

yelrotflmao.gifYeah...overtime they tend to become introverted, shoegazing, types that are more comfortable hanging with their male buddies than having a conversation, let alone a relationship with a chick. wink.gif This is particularly true if alpinism attracts them early in their development.

Too much HCL.gif

I'd love to argue...but it's hard to argue with the truth. cry.gifcry.gif I need to learn how to be a gym climber again. cry.gif

E-rock said:

Chicks like guys who are cute, caring, open, compassionate, and productive. They don't give a fuck whether or not you're a climber.

Post YOUR pic and profile and see how many chicks who "dig this climbing shit" start PM'ing you. rolleyes.gifsmirk.gif

Yo ehmic, got your drift... looks like I'm not the only one that can't take a little teasing rolleyes.gif

E-rock, here's my picture because I wuv you moon.gif