Regarding the Attacks in Istanbul

allthumbs

I find the attacks against the British in Istanbul interesting, funny in an ironic way, and see it as yet another message that those forces supposedly fighting for the suppressed of Islam don't care who they kill or maim.

There is no place in this world for Al Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, Hezbolah, or Hamas - or the hundreds of splinter groups they have spawned. Once the world - especially those who live in Muslim countries - realize that, the better off we all will be.

In the meantime those organizations will continue to kill dozens - even hundreds of Muslims - to kill one westerner. And if they win this war of terror - they will only deeply suppress their brethren and not just we infidels.

Unfortunately - a quote I read last night rings true.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."

Sir Winston Churchill

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter if they kill muslims, because it's all Allah's will. It's not that they don't value human life, it's that they think anything that happens is due to the will of Allah.

Sadly, some people continue to accept the lie that our "War for Oil" is really a "War on Terror". And I'll say it again: no one has saved ANY lives.