Yo Sobo, FR19?

BigWave

Hey eastside bretheren, including Sobo. The weather report is calling for dropping freez levels, (down to 500') later this week. So I was wondering what you thought the FR 19 things would do. Will they look like something reminisent to Lowe's Gorrillas in the Mist? Whatcha think? Hope that hangover passes like this warm front, quickly. Cheers bigdrink.gif

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was noticing that same forecast myself yesterday. I would say that Strobach, of all the places near Yakima, would be the place to be this weekend (el = 4500). I think that FS 19/Little Naches (el = 3300 +/-) would be kinda thin/wet. I got a call into Cragg to see if he can check out FS 19 before the weekend. I'll be in touch thru here.

We had 70F here yesterday, and it's about 60F here right now. That makes for about 40+F at Strobach, which is good, as more of our recent snow will melt, feeding the freeze cycle that's due in later this week. Little Naches won't fair as well, and it takes longer for those Chinook pass climbs to form than it does for the White Pass area climbs.

My $$ is on Strobach.

Edited by sobo