T-shirt ideas?

willstrickland

Don't worry, I'm not talking about some CC.com stuff. Here's the deal:

When I go on long trips, I always meet lots of people who bestow unsolicited kindness. Whether that's loaning me an extra #5 for that burly offwidth to giving me a ride to town, it helps reaffirm that people are basically good. It's nice to have some kind of stash of gifts to hook people up with. I had a stash of those mini keychain style biners one time and would give those to people as a little "thank you" thing. I'm tossing around the idea of making up some t-shirts this time. Something along the lines of a "dirtbag climber trash" theme. So far I've only come up with these ideas:

1. A malt-liqour logo appropriation thing where the label on the can reads something about dirtbags

2. A scanned photo of some dude passed out in the dirt by his tent, surrounded by a rope and tons of empty cans and/or 40s of OE and either a caption under the photo or a large type on the back "Dirtbag Climber Trash, CE certified"

Anybody got other ideas and/or mad graphic design skills? There's obviously a free shirt in it for you if I use your stuff.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic