• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From Vertical World's website (no time given):

Seattle gym

October 26

American Steep Multi-Media Presentation: Vertical World is proud to be hosting American Steep, a multi-media presentation documenting the sport, art, and culture of modern rock climbing by Ron Ambrose and Corey Rich. The presentation is free and we will also have a giveaway sponsored by Prana and Rock & Ice. www.americansteep.com

I saw it last spring. It's quite good... But it is not as much of a climbing show as you'd think. They have two focal points. The first is climbers in Kansas and the second is train hopping for a climbing trip. The result is that you see a show that is more about train hopping and trying to climb than a show about climbing.

That said, I enjoyed it anyway.

Jason

Jason_Martin said:

I saw it last spring. It's quite good... But it is not as much of a climbing show as you'd think. They have two focal points. The first is climbers in Kansas and the second is train hopping for a climbing trip. The result is that you see a show that is more about train hopping and trying to climb than a show about climbing.

That said, I enjoyed it anyway.

Jason

personally i am the type of person that does not want to ever know what the movie is about! so um......thanks thumbs_down.gif NOT!