fs:Lowe Special Expedition pack(mondo)

Thrashador

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, surf around. Campmor.com very often has the Contour Classic for $150.00, though they don't right now.

Also, Moose Jaw has the Contour Classic for $179.00.

Also check out Moore Moose Jaw .

Mas

Lowe has made aconcerted effort to keep thier pack prices low. In fact they have recently dropped prices on their larger and high-end packs. In 1992 the Contour IV was $255.00. It is now $229.00 and the older version is still available at $179.00.

No offense meant, but packs just loose thier value. I am hard pressed to belive that a pack that old is still worth that money. What kind of condition is it in?

No offense taken and thanks for the links. thumbs_up.gif

I'd say it's in B+ condition given it's age. Has side ski/water bottle pockets I sewed on plus extra long lash staps over the sleeping bag compartment to accomodate larger sleeping pads and the like. I haven't used in 5 or so years and just purchased a 4,700 cu. in. pack that does the job. The price is negotiable btw.

Shame about M. Clarett, eh? What a title game last year.thumbs_up.gifshocked.gifthumbs_up.gif