Grivel Crampons on eBay!

mammut_rep

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I managed to sell off one pair of my Grivel crampons on E-bay. I still have a pair of Rambocomp Dualpoints and a pair of Rambocomp Monopoints available for $100.00 each. They have never been used. Still in the box with the wrenches. I also have a Grivel Light Wing that I want to unload for $130.00. Again, never been used. It is set up with an Easy-G Leash, Goulottes Pick and the Standard Hammer (the bigger one). Anyone interested or has any questions, PM me and we can talk.

Hey guys,

I managed to sell off one pair of my Grivel crampons on E-bay. I still have a pair of Rambocomp Dualpoints and a pair of Rambocomp Monopoints available for $100.00 each. They have never been used. Still in the box with the wrenches. I also have a Grivel Light Wing that I want to unload for $130.00. Again, never been used. It is set up with an Easy-G Leash, Goulottes Pick and the Standard Hammer (the bigger one). Anyone interested or has any questions, PM me and we can talk.