FS: Atomic TM.EX 191-cm skis w/ Karhu 7TMs

pindude

For Sale: Atomic TM.EX 191-cm skis with Karhu 7TM automatic release bindings with 33-mm shims, brakes, and heel risers. Excellent, like-new condition. Retail list is $885 ($600 for skis, $285 for bindings); will sell for $550. Both ski and binding are current year (2002-2003 ski season) models. Skied 4x: all deep powder days (12" or more), 1 at resort, 3 in backcountry.

I don't have to tell most of you teleheads, but am going to give the sales pitch anyway. Many consider this tele set-up as currently THE BEST one going for backcountry and all-mountain skiing, for all ability levels. Wide enough to float on top of not only powder but also breakable crust, crud, and cut-up, AND will also ski the resort piste (groomed). Ski dimensions are 117-84-109, further spec's: http://www.atomicsnow.com/ Bindings are releasable, and are much better than the old standard releasable Voiles--this binding set-up is the full-meal deal with all the accessories, further spec's: http://www.karhu.com/cgi-local/news2.pl?index=1

I'm very happy with the skis--they are the best sticks I've ever been on--but at my 195+ lbs. I am "in between sizes" according to Atomic, and have found I need the next size down (184) to turn more easily between tight trees, which is where I often like to ski. This tele set-up is the shizzy for a big boy or girl (205 lbs and up), from beginner to expert, who will match them up with good plastic boots to drive them. If you're interested, email me at sreynold@icehouse.net

Edited by pindude

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic