Spokane Climbing on the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving

Matt_Anderson

I'm going with my honey to Spokane for Thanksgiving and would love to find a partner to hook up with for some climbing on either the Thursday or Friday (weather permitting). I'm open to anything, but am probably most excited about China Bend, Deep Creek or Metaline falls. I know it'll be chilly, but I'm pretty stalwart when it comes to cold weather climbing.

If transportation is an issue, I can probably borrow the future in-laws car, but would prefer to trade beer, use of my rope, etc. for a lift to the crag.

If I don't find anyone, what's the best place for to boulder in the area (maybe with the possibility of scaring up some belays if there are people there)? Matt

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

I live in Coeur d'Alene and would meet up with ya for some climbing, but i'll be in Seattle with my wife & inlaws for t-day.

if you want some detailed info on local bouldering, drop me an email: offwidthclimber@hotmail.com

There's bouldering at Minnehaha, just east of Spokane and we're in the midst of "developing" Tubbs Hill on Lake Coeur d'Alene in Cd'A. Lots of bouldering and this is a good time of the year, as some of the great beach-side bouldering is coming back in with the dropping lake levels.

Cheers,