Iain Gone Wild

RobBob

This just in: cc.com has received a barrage of recent reports about the irratic, strange, and sometimes just plain irresponsible behavior of the man that we’ve come to know as Iain.

Our cameras caught up with Iain recently one evening at his private hunting camp:

tedeats.jpg

Next day, our telephoto lens captured the young man’s gleeful pride at yet another success in his newest sport. In the words of GregW, his munitions consultant, “Iain is a natural. He has an inner bloodlust that comes through again and again in the field.”

nugent.jpg

We also found that the man who people know as “Mr. Telemark” has been carving different turns as of late

speedster.jpg

"That young lager lout blew by me and my grandson on the slopes, and knocked us both down...he's just downright un-American!" groused Clara Thompson of Portland, OR.

dustpan.jpg

It appears Iain stays stoked on a diet rich in

wolffiles_nugentbeef.gif

and Red Bull, as part of a secret training regimen that is turning this formerly quiet guy into a mountain madman

1fe84e-ed1f36d3cc--7fbf.jpg

Rumor has it that he has a certain volcano, and a certain speedclimbing record in his sites for this coming summer. We will keep you posted as news of Iain’s travails stream in to us…

37d490-e89fc4a7ce--7709.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

dustpan.jpg

OMG how did you get that classified image of my patented dustpan flute. I only gave a single sample out to Zamfir to beta test. I'm gonna unleash the lawyers to kick some legal granny ass. I'm ruined! shocked.gifyellaf.gif

BTW damn you must be bored. yellaf.gif

PPS I never telemark. Ever.