I'm pathetic and

cracked

reduced to reading old trip reports. I caught the ice sickness bad in one of the worse seasons to start climbing. The lump sum of 12 pitches of ice plus some unconsolidated snow wallowing in the mountains only whetted my appetite. I'd better go look at the photos I took in Lilloe...I mean study. Oops. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go Paul this ought to make you feel better: cool.gif By the way for a self confessed gear slut those blue and yellow parachute pants of yours are quite a fashion statement!!

cracked_at_marble.jpg

Oh and by the way night-n-gale was in and fantastic this saturday. This is OJ from two weeks ago:

oregon_jack.jpg

Have fun hittin' those books !! the_finger.gifsnaf.gifthe_finger.gifsnaf.gif ... And when are you going to send me some pictures ?? confused.gifconfused.gif

I will, once I get them scanned. They didn't turn out as well as yours, though. Actually, I did scan a couple, but the files ended up being about 30 megs, so I didn't want to send them around. And I thought you were going to take a weekend off!!