Tele skis, boots, helmet for sale (Portland)

slothrop

Rossignol Hellgate 184 cm tele skis w/Voile releasable plate bindings

$40

Pretty skinny by today's standards, but I did a decent amount of touring and lift skiing with them over the years. The bases need some love. The bindings are not in great shape--the plates have some significant wear where the cables connect, and the cables are bent and need reshaping, or else they'll come loose too easily. Release mechanism worked well the few times I wanted it to. 

SOLD ScottyBob Fat Bastard 174 cm tele skis w/Hammerhead bindings

Garmont Veloce tele boots, size 29 (mondo)

$20

Basic tele boots, well-used but entirely functional. Pretty sure I threw crampons on 'em and climbed NF Chair Peak.

I could be half a size off here, don't have the boots in front of at at the moment. I'm usually a US 11.5 shoe and wouldn't want them any smaller.

Scott Chase 2 helmet, size Small

$50

It's a ski helmet! Used 5 times, then my kid outgrew it. Never truly put to the test, the dang size sticker is still on the back.

--

Ideally you'd pick up in Portland. I'd be willing to look into shipping, but I'm lazy and haven't done that yet ;) 

I'll probably sell the oldskool AT setup you can see in the first pic, but don't have the details on that at the moment.

IMG_2587.png

IMG_2591.png

IMG_2590.png

IMG_2598.png

IMG_2600.png

IMG_2599.png

IMG_4152.png

IMG_4151.png

IMG_4150.png

Edited by slothrop

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1