New site supporters - Thank you!

olyclimber

People continue to support the site, and donations continue to trickle in.   Every little bit is very much appreciated! 

When you donate, can you shoot me a PM?  I just want to make sure to add your account to our Uber secret Supporters forum so you can see it.   Sometimes the email in paypal isn't the same you use here on CC.com so it can be hard for me to match them up.

Again, appreciate it! 

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued thanks to those that utilize the "Donate" button in the upper left!    We've had a few people donate more recently, and these funds go towards stuff like software licensing, domain registrations, and other expenses. 

Thank goodness the biggest cost is covered by American Alpine Institute.... our only sponsor other than you!  Together with AAI this site lives on without Google soul harvesting. 

And should any of you want a free Cascadeclimbers.com sticker or two reach out to me.   Would love to see these on vehicles at the crags and trailheads. I still have a good amount of them and they aren't doing any good sitting on bag on my desk.  If your work at an outdoors store or climbing gym or whatever, I can get you some to give out.