Mark_Hudon

I have:

64 medium/big holds

115 small/medium holds

87 jibs

1 large colonette

Screws for the jibs and about twenty more bolts than holds

All for $300 not including shipping.

Most of the holds are Franklin and Metolius. There are some Entre Prise and a few seconds.

Only the jibs have been used as foot holds so the others don't have boot rubber all over them.

Email me personally for more information.

Mark

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HUDON!

It would seem you have shirked your Amazing-mandated responsibilities to Smith Rock and to the vertically-inclined among mankind, and are still trying to turn holds into gold. Do what you must to understand the Doctor's message -- meditate, fast, pray, wander, gobble fistfuls of peyote, whatever -- but understand it, and heed.

The Plastic Cave needs you, brother. Now, more so than at any other time in the history of plastic-adorned tuff. Go forth and route-set!

Humbly yet commandingly,

Dr. Flash "preaching the plastic paradigm" Amazing

Mark,

Dr. Flash Amazing has always been of the opinion that the Plastic Cave was one of the most repellent blights on the face of rock he had ever seen or heard of, make no mistake.

However, given DFA's mad bent to joyously sarcastify the internet, he seized on your holds-to-be-sold like a dingo on an unattended infant (frightful, no?), and ran with it, ran with it 'til he scored a farcical and ludicrous touchdown in the end-zone of the pointless playing field that is internet bulletin-boredom. So, Mr. Hudon, the Doctor apologizes for harassing, picking on, and misleading you, and you are hereby wished the best of luck in your Great Climbing Hold Sell-Off.

Happy cragging,

Dr. Flash "Good Lord, But He's Bored" Amazing

Mark,

Let me know if you haven't sold the holds in the next couple months. I would be interested in all of them. Just don't have the $$ right now, unless you'd be interested in trading for a pair of Charlet Moser Axars. Never been used, except one was used as a glacier axe one time when my partner forgot his.

Drew