• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
hikerchick83

Climbing Partners

Looking for climbing partners to get out after work during the week to Leavenworth,  tieton, vantage or the exits.  Happy to do either trad or sport. Lead 8s/9s trad and 10s sport. 

Cant get out during the week, but am looking to get out to Exit 32, 38 or Index this weekend, weather permitting.  8s to 10s is perfect, as is a mix of sport and trad. If weekend works let me know.

Cheers

Josh

Hey! I have partners this Wed and weekend but am looking for a multi pitch partner next week if the weather's nice. 

Anyone have interest in day tripping Thursday? If be stoked to do one of the moderate routes on vesper, ingalls, or another similar type route. Can usually follow 9 trade, 10- sport, lead a bit lower on each.

I can't Thursday.  Those are all great routes though,  I hope you get on them! If you do vesper, combine it with mile high club,  it's a fantastic climb!

I'm in Leavenworth for the entire week July 29th- August 3rd and looking for partners!  I lead sport 10s and have followed trad, but never placed gear. Hit me up!

202-215-3204

-Joe