I would like to invite you to see the first  climbing guidebook in virtual reality for Australia, https://the360guide.com 

The 360 Guide will allow you to immerse yourself into the climbing areas using 360° interactive panoramas and gigapixel photographs to appreciate the fine details of the areas.

The core of the guidebook is on an area that I really enjoy climbing, Nowra, which is located in the South Coast of NSW, Australia, I have also included information from other parts of Australia such as the Blue Mountains, the Grampians and other cool places around the world.

I recommend the following places:

Cheesedale in Bomaderry

The Goldmine and Cassia at Jerrawangala

Nobbys at Point Perpendicular

Taipan wall in Victoria

The Pit in the  Blue Mountains

El Pati in Spain

Flatanger in Norway

Access all the tour by visiting  my page titled “VR Guidebooks” and either browse our map and select the desired location, or enjoy  the gallery and click on the link to visit the area you wish to see. You can also search the climbing areas in our database.

Navigating the tours is  easy but if you need some assistance there are some  instructions on this page: the360guide.com/about

Hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,

jake.goldmine-0759website.jpg

Edited by the360guide

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images