FS NWT Rab Generator Alpine Jacket Large $200

DPS

Hello,

I am selling a new with tags Rab Generator Alpine hooded belay parka, size large. The color is a beautiful shade of blue. http://www.surfmountain.com/en/Rab-Generator-Alpine-Jacket-Mens/m-41251.aspx I ordered this parka from Europe based on the strength of Dane Burn's review on this web site.

Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size and shipping is super expensive so my loss is your gain. I am asking $200 which is less than what I paid.

Here is what Dane had to say in his review http://cascadeclimbers.com/synthetic-insulated-jacket-layering-review-by-dane-burns/

"Rab Alpine Generator Hoody: If the Xenon is “out of category” the AG is THE ringer here. It is punching way above its weight class. No one else using a Pertex® Endurance outer and a Pertex® Quantum liner. The hood is the best of the bunch with a hood imo. Given the fact the Acteryx hoods are VERY good. The sizing is spot on for layering and a real “belay jacket”. This jacket seem to me to be a specific built belay jacket here with no compromises. There are no bad 100g jackets listed here but the AG is a step above all the ones I looked at in this review. It is as obvious and as simple as that. The others will do well around town. The Alpine Generator will obviously do well in the mountains."

If interested, please email daniel DASH p DASH smith AT Hotmail DOT com.

Edited by DPS

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic