Feathered Friends ‘Widgeon’ Sleeping Bag

markb002

Looking for an expedition quality winter sleeping bag? I have a Feathered Friends ‘Widgeon’ model sleeping bag made with 800 fill prime goose down and Epic water resistant shell. Custom made with 4 ounces of overfill and conservatively rated to -10 degrees. This bag was only used twice and is absolutely in like new condition – it has been stored hanging up to avoid compression.

New price is $529 and are being sold for $275. Color is black outside and blue inside. It's a 'regular' size bag so if you're over 6' tall this may not work well for you.

Please don’t consider this bag for summer use, it would be way too hot – this is a high quality winter sleeping bag, made right here in Seattle by Feathered Friends. Free free to email me if you have questions.

See link: http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Bags/Product/-10Degree.html

a2b2fd4827.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jared, thanks for the clarification on the shell, I'm afraid I have no idea what the difference is between Epic & Event but I'm glad you pointed this out for others.

BTW, since your visit on Tuesday I've had two other 6'+ people contact me - aren't any shorter folks interested :-)