FS: AT Boots, Dynafit and Garmont

kevino

Selling my TLT5 Mountains and Garmont Adrenalin:

Purchased the TLTs last april from another member who had used them for five tours prior to me. I have skied them every month since and probably have somewhere around 60+ days. I removed the stock strap and replaced it with a nice scarpa booster strap. I will include the original one. I had one punch done on the left boot but its barely noticeable. Some wear on the vibram soles around the dynafit holes but otherwise just basic wear and tear on the shell. Liners baked once. Size 28.5 with bsl of 307 mm. Everything works 100%. $300 for a local transaction, $320 shipped.

The Adrenalins are several years old but still work great. Currently they have intuition luxury liners, which have been baked once. A BOOSTER strap was added this season and I also replaced one buckle on the right boot. I have both vibram and DIN soles along with some spare screws and the hex wrench for the boot. These are size 29.0 w/ bsl of 327 mm and have the FreeRide tongue. $100 for a local transaction, $120 shipped.

P1020705.JPG

P1020708.JPG

rest of pictures seen HERE

Edited by kevino

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic