Climbing partner(s) for summer/fall

WPH

I'm moving to the bellingham area and looking for some partners for just about any type of climbing. I have experience with crevasse rescue, have led 5.10 trad, climbed WI4 ice, am certified as a WFR, and i've got good endurance/aerobic fitness. I have a rope, rock and ice rack, and standard personal gear. I am almost always available, especially with a little bit of notice beforehand. I don't have any experience in the north cascades, but i'm stoked to climb hard and have a good time in the mountains this summer. If you have experience in the area that's fantastic, but i'm ready to climb with anyone who is reasonably responsible and not a jerk. If you're interested, send me a PM or a text at five41.231.3730.

-Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and two other climbers are looking for a fourth person to climb south face of Ingalls Peak on weekend of July 23...we will be camping in Ingalls Lake valley just below route (3 pitches)...rated 5.4...crack pitch is already claimed...but you could lead anything else you wanted...its a day climb if you want to just meet us on climb day...or welcome to camp with us.

Actually, I just led the south face of Ingalls peak yesterday, and I'm not super interested in repeating it. If you're looking for a partner for other routes though, feel free to keep in contact. I'm always looking for new partners.

Have fun on Ingalls, it's an awesome area.

-Will