Beginner Glacier Routes

Bdubs

Looking to get out and climb some of the less-technical glacier routes available in WA. Since I'm out of school for the summer and have a flexible work schedule, I'm free to climb pretty much any time before I leave for college (late August). I took a 6 day mountaineering course with American Alpine Institute a month ago and summited Baker - that's the extent of my experience on glaciated terrain. I have a little bit of experience on outdoor rock (just beginning to lead easy sport routes) and have spent a solid amount of time in the gym. Also, I'm an Eagle Scout and have backpacked/hiked heavily over the last few years, so I'm no stranger to the outdoors. If you are interested in getting out and climbing, send me a message!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,

I just moved to seattle and am a teacher so I have all summer off. I would be interested in roping up with you to do some climbing. I have been climbing for about 4-5 years and alpine is my favorite type. Email me if interested. outdoorjunkie88@gmail.com