Isis Snow/Alpine Pants Womens 12P

FreeSpirit

I'm selling my Isis Snow Pants which have only been worn three times. One of those times was climbing up a snow couloir on Hallet's Peak, and I poked a tiny hole with my crampon. It has been repaired and can hardly even be found. (smaller than a penny). These are incredible pants, VERY high quality indeed. They are a size 12P, but they are fitted, and a 10P may be able to wear them as she would most-likely have other layers under them. They come with garters (so you can drop the pants to pee from the back flap, without losing your pants, ha ha).

Look at all the details below. These are a very high quality pant, and any kind of high quality snow, ski pant, are hard to find in a petite size.

I'm asking $120.00.

Retails for around $229.00 - $269.00

Description:

The perfect match to the Diva or Aura Jacket, the Isis Women's Electra Ski Pants offer serious durability and performance. The Electra Pants feature a drop seat, full-length side zippers, thigh pocket, internal gaiters, and a Kevlar® scuff guard to make the Electra Pants ideal coverage for backcountry skiing and mountaineering. The Hydra3™ stretch nylon face fabric has a soft feel with enough texture to keep you from sliding down a slope but not so much that snow can’t be easily be brushed off.

Specifications

100% stretch nylon with waterproof/breathable laminate and a super DWR finish

Hydra3™ fabric

Taped seam construction

Drop seat with removable and adjustable suspenders

Adjustable inner waistband with brushed polyester lining

Full-length 2-way watertight side zips with inner storm flap

Low profile thigh pocket with watertight zip

Articulated seat and knees

Flex-stretch internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits ski and mountaineering boots

Kevlar® scuff guard

Inseam 31" on regular

Relaxed Fit

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic