• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
farrik

Looking for partner Sahale/Forbidden Peak Sept6-7

Hi, I'm visiting WA from the Northeast and am looking for a partner for Sahale or Forbidden Peak (west ridge), or other easy-moderate alpine objective. I'm open to suggestions.

I'll be in the Bellingham area September 5th with rental car, rack, rope and gear.

I am experienced in multi-pitch climbing, lead trad (up to easy 5.8) and want to get on some big mountains. :)

Let me know if you're interested!

Katie

http://www.mountainproject.com/u/katiefarris//108803313

Edited by farrik