Lib Ridge beginning 7/18

Jake_Gano

My partner bailed at the last second and going out on a limb hear and I'm trying for someone to fill in for a Liberty Ridge trip. I fly into Seatac Thurday evening.

Friday 7/18 - go to the White River ranger stations and get permits. I've already secured the permits, we just need to pick up the paper copy. White River Campground to the Lower Curtis Ridge.

Saturday 7/19 - Lower Curtis Ridge to Thumb Rock

Sunday 7/20 - Thumb Rock to Summit and descend. We are permitted to stay a night a the Glacier Basin camp near the base of the mountain if we are pooped and don't want to hike all the way back out to the car.

Monday 7/21- Either finish the hike out from Glacier Basin or extra weather day.

Tuesday 7/22- Extra weather/acclimatization day

Wednesday 7/23 - I need to be dropped off in Seattle in the evening.

I have all the gear I need, know crevasse rescue, and can climb steep snow and moderate ice. I'd expect any partner to be able to do the same. PM or call me by 907-602-2060 by the end of the weekend. If I haven't found a partner by then I'll rebook my tickets.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic