FS: Trad Rack, >50% off, free shipping

The Cascade Kid

Pictures here: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/spo/4510553297.html

For better or for worse, I'm headed off to medical school and need all the money that I can scrounge up, so the trad rack must go. It's listed as a whole rack and at a steep discount. I am not interested in selling parts of the rack, so if you want part, buy it up and resell the rest. The discount here should let you turn a profit doing that.

This is a complete trad rack-- take it and go climbing. As offered, it's a great way to skip assembling your own rack (big waste of time and money), or to supplement your existing rack.

This gear has all been used, and it is in good usable condition. Please see the bottom of this post for the necessary legal disclaimer. I do use every piece of gear listed and have trusted it all with my life. It has been well cared-for, and the action on the cams is smooth, as is that of the carabiners.

The total contents of this rack include 27 cams, 19 nuts, 1 hex, 1 nut tool, 25 carabiners, and a padded gear sling. Please see photos for details on conditions, but in general, all cams have good slings, none of the nuts are grossly kinked. The gear is clean, racked, and ready for use.

Additionally, this rack covers all standard sizes from small aid-gear (eg 00 C3), up through a #4 camalot. There are doubles for finger to hand sizes, and with the addition of the forged friends, triples of many sizes, making it a great all-purpose rack with enough cams for indian creek splitters.

The detailed list below includes original retail prices in parentheses for your consideration. The total retail cost of the offered equipment is $2055.00. I offer it here for less than half. Your Cost is $1000, and you save $1055.00 from retail.

Additionally, I am including a first generation GriGri belay device and locking carabiner, worth more than $100, for free. Your treat for scoring this deal. Get it before it's gone!

I will accept cash or PayPal only. I can deliver within Portland after July 1, or I will ship to you USPS flat rate at no cost.

METOLIUS POWER CAMS

Black # 5 (60)

Green # 6 (60)

Purple #8 (60)

BLACK DIAMOND C3s

Purple #00 (60)

Green #0 (60)

Red #1 (60)

Yellow #2 (60)

BLACK DIAMOND MICRO C4s

Red #1 (45)

Yellow #2 (45)

Blue #3 (45)

BLACK DIAMOND CAMALOTS

Blue #0.3 (60)

Grey #0.4 (60)

Purple #0.5 (60)

Red #1 (65)

Yellow #2 (70)

Grey #4 (85)

BLACK DIAMOND CAMALOTS

previous gen. - note slightly different thumb loop. Listed prices discounted $10.

Yellow #2 (60)

Blue #3 (70)

WILD COUNTRY FLEXIBLE FRIEND

Pink #2 (70)

WILD COUNTRY FORGED FRIENDS

Yellow #1 x 2 (70)

Turquoise #1.5 (35)

Pink #2 (35)

Light Blue #2.5 (35)

Blue #3 (35)

Purple #3.5 (35)

Black #4 (35)

METOLIUS CURVE NUTS

#1-3, #6-10 (105)

ABC HUECO NUTS

#1, #3, #4, #6-13 (85)

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT

Metolius Ultralight Hex # 10 (25)

Metolius Nut Tool (18)

Straight/Bent Gate Carabiners x 22 (7.5 x 22 = 260)

Oval Carabiners x 3 (12)

Black Diamond Padded Gear Sling (20)

Total Retail Cost: $2055.00

--Discount of 52%--

Your Cost: $1000

DISCLAIMER

Rock climbing can kill you, even if you know what you're doing. It is important that you seek instruction under the care of a professional guide, and that you, at all times, use your own discretion and decision making capacity to guard your safety. This equipment is sold as is, and it is your duty to inspect it and determine its usability. It may have flaws which have escaped my inspection. By buying the equipment listed above, in whole or in part, you assume all risk associated with its use including but not limited to life-changing injury and death.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days