Looking for a trad partner in/around Seattle

Julian B

I've just started climbing more sport and have recently begun trad and multi-pitch and I'm absolutely loving it! I've been learning from a friend of mine, and have done some pretty nice classic routes in WA in the past few weeks. I've started leading on gear, and feel mostly comfortable leading 5.8 and 5.9 (depending on the route), and can generally follow up to 5.10b (so far). For sport, I can redpoint/almost onsight 5.11a.

I don't yet have my own rack, or alpine slings/draws but have everything else needed.

I'm looking for a partner that wants to climb trad, multi-pitch, or alpine, or all of the above mostly for consistent weekend climbing, whether it be Index, or Leavenworth, WA Pass or anywhere else I need to go that I haven't been to (a lot of places).

Let me know if you're interested!

digitalsy@gmail

Thanks,

Julian

Edited by Julian B

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Mick, I was in Squamish this weekend and didn't see this. I need to check my account settings to see if I can get emailed when there are replies, because I didn't get one so had no idea you replied here. I hope you found a partner for this weekend! Feel free to hit me up in the future!