Unexpected time off work 9/9 - 9/15 Let's climb?

MJourney

I have next week off work, and would like to take advantage of it with some climbing. (sun/mon 9/8 or 9/9 until 9/16 free to climb). Obviously doesn't need to span all those days, but anything between.

Alpine would be my first choice. Something on the easier side (5.8ish) but long. Recently I've been up Forbidden (West Ridge) Prussik (West) and similar. I would love to hit up Dragontail.

I would also be down for Squammish, Leavenworth, or Smith climbing. Really anything "driveable" from Seattle. This time off is unexpected, so I am only starting to think up plans now.

Message me if you are available or have something you are dying to get on. I can share my list too. I am just happy to do anything. Also at meredith dot journey at g mail dot com.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a cragging partner for Index on Monday and possibly Tuesday, if you are interested? (Could do one of the days in Leavenworth.) I lead into the .10's trad and a few easy .11's sport. Have rope, rack and ride. :)

I am also available for cragging on that Friday and Saturday, 13th and 14th.

Edited by Sherri