[TR] Darrington - 3 O'Clock, Green Giant TR/Conditions - Silent Running, Dreamer 6/2/2013

BirdDog

Trip: Darrington - 3 O'Clock, Green Giant TR/Conditions - Silent Running, Dreamer

Date: 6/2/2013

Trip Report:

More conditions update than TR here. Not many pics 'cause my camera unbuckled itself before the 1st bolt on

Silent Running and took a ride, recovered after the climb no worse for the ride.

Clear Creek Rd. 2060 - Passenger car approved to 8 Mile TH, drivable another 1 1/2 - 2 miles, then blocked by large downed tree. Somebody got a subie to the tree; how I don't know, good dip/small washout.

Silent Running - dry and lovely. Bonus pitch (top pitch) was partially wet. I guess the wet part is the bonus.

Dreamer - got a late start only did the first five pitches. Fairly consolodated snow up the gulley; ice axe would have been nice with approach shoes.

Safe Sex - wet.

Blueberry Hill - Granite sidewalk looked wet from a far. Will probably remain that way for bit, large patch of snow at the top of the sidewalk.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic