waypoints on Baker, Shuksan, Boston Basin

Kenneth Cole

Greetings from the southeast

I'm returning for 8 days of climbing in early July, probably up the CD on Baker, White Salmon on Shuksan or Fischer Chimneys, and peaks in Boston Basin hopefully to include Forbidden.

Anyone have any gps waypoints for any of these routes you wouldn't mind sharing?

thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Dave, hope the seas are treating you nicely! Ring me when you're back on land and lets climb this fall.

This trip just got busted. Of our team of four 1 partner backed out due to finances and work, 1 moved with a new job requiring work all summer, and my 3rd partner and I were going as a party of two until this week he broke is ankle skydiving and my job was terminated. Just wasn't meant to be!

We're hoping to reset and aim or Sept if possibly.

Be safe. And happy Memorial Day. Thanks for your service to our country!

Ken, that sucks about the bad partner luck. I won't be back until October; which is a though shoulder season in the PNW. I might be heading down to Yosemite or Southern California for two weeks of vacation after getting back, we could work something out there, or hold off until the winter season really sets up.