Carabiners, Extremes sz 43, Cilo 45 worksack

B Deleted_Beck

Some more stuff.. Prefer local meetup- I'll be in the Portland Metro area on Sunday, if you want something... Clackamas in the morning, Lloyd Center in the afternoon.. or we can figure someting else out.. or ship.

First up, Cilo 45L Worksack, size medium. Pack comes with all original straps, everything included. Overall condition is damn near like-new, except for a couple unfortunate small holes in the side panels- one 1.5cm hole on one side, and like 1 or 2 smaller holes, plus a couple of even smaller ones, on the other side, all in one spot. One small patch on the one, one bigger patch on the other, will fix it all. I did not patch it because there's a bunch of different ways to do it, and you can chose your own. Shoulders and hips all look new, bottom has virtually no sign of wear, super good condition, save for those small holes in the sides. $150

100_42391.JPG

100_4240.JPG

100_4242.JPG

100_4243.JPG

100_4244.JPG

Sportiva Extreme.. Size 43, have gone up a handful of climbs and show it- some minor wear on the soles, some minor, superficial crampons nicks or scratches.. But still very good condition, not even broken in. I'm gonna call 'em 90% - $175

100_42451.JPG

100_4246.JPG

100_4247.JPG

Carabiners

BD Positron lockers, super newish, light scratches, racked and placed a few times, but that's about it

CAMP Orbit locker, brand new w/ tag

BlueWater lockers

Liberty Mountain lockers

Black Diamond ovals

$30 for the whole batch, $36 if'n you want 'em shipped.

100_4279.JPG

Edited by Ben B.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic