Everet/North Seattle Mountaineering Partner

Daniel Jones

I am looking for people who live around Everett, WA or even North Seattle/Mount Vernon to climb and mountaineer with. I used to be part of a local meetup group for mountaineering but didn't like them much... I am very experienced and have a lot to bring to the table. I work volunteer K9 SAR, USAR, am an WEMT and AEMT and a RN Student. Wilderness and flight medicine (RN student wanting to be a flight nurse) are my passion and I love every bit of mountaineering. If anyone out there is looking for someone else to summit peaks with or wants another addition to your current group please consider me. Thanks in advance for the consideration and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am available most weekends and mostly for technical mountaineering routes where some climbing and protection is required/advised. Currently I only have time for day trips as well. Every Friday is available and most weekend days. Too busy with school during the week. Nursing school is a bitch... Dave check your PM for my contact info so we can discuss planning a trip if you would like.