FS: Lots of First Ascent, Patagonia and Marmot

alpinegumby

First Ascent BC- 200 Hardshell Jacket - Used. Large. I have several of these. The newest one is red and has been used 6-8 times. $99

First Ascent Stormshell Pants - New without Tags. Large. Nice full sidezip pants with RMI Guide logo. $119

First Ascent Mountain Guide Lite Pants - New with out Tags. Medium. $89.

First Ascent Softshell/ Windshirt - New without tags. Large. Blue and Green. Never was a production item. The test team was given them to try out. Nice mix of softshell on the high abrasion parts and windshell elsewhere for aerobic activities. $79.

First Ascent Guide Hoody - Used. Large. Blue. RMI Guide Logo. Nice layering fleece. $59

First Ascent Downlight Hooded Jacket - New. Large. Black. RMI Guide Logo. I have several of these as well. Great little puffy jacket, just too many in my closet. $119.

First Ascent BC MicroTherm - Used. Large. Blue/Red/White. Amazing jacket used around basecamp on a expedition in Tibet last fall. Down warmth and waterproof - together. 15 days of use. $159

Marmot Parbat Parka - Used. Large. Red. Used on two trips to Denali. All zippers and drawcords work well. There is a small rip in the hood that has been patched. $339 new. $149.

Marmot Zip Hooded Fleece - Used. Large. Dark Green. This is a few years old and has been used a few dozen times. The sleeves are a bit short on me so it lived in the closet a lot. Great shape. $39.

Patagonia Plaid Softshell Jacket - Used. Large. Nice outer spring ski piece. Inner zip pocket for keys/ flask. $79.

Koflach Artic Expes - Used. Size 46 (US 11.5-12). Last year (2010) they were made with the Intuition high altitude liner. Used on a Denali trip and 3-4 trips up Rainier. $369 new. $169.

PM if interested. I am happy to provide pics. Shipping is negotiable.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic