Mt. Rainier, DC route in 2 days

Amanda31

Hello there, I am looking to either join a group or find a climbing partner to climb Rainier this weekend Aug. 4-5, next weekend Aug. 11-12, or Monday and Tues Aug. 13-14. I have done Cotopaxi (19,000+ feet) and Iliniza del Norte (17,000+ feet) in Ecuador and I have done Camp Muir twice and attempted a summit on June 28, 2012 with RMI but got weathered out (high winds 80mph). I have Mountainiers training (self arrest, etc.) Now I have "Rainier fever" and want to get this summit under my belt before the season is over! (safely). I have all gear needed. I am 31 years old, female, and did Muir last weekend in 4 hrs. 25 min (with a snowboard on my back!)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a 3rd person to go up the DC route next fri and sat the 10th and 11th. I have been up this route several times. The second on the rope is flying in from Minneapolis and has some climbing experience as well. Let me know if interested!!