Ellensburg Ice?

sobo

This is a quest for current ice conditions in the Manashtash and Umptanum drainages: To Erik, charlie, or anyone who's been in really recently, is this ice in or forming up again? Cragg and I are planning a trip over this weekend, as it's gotten seriously cold at night recently. Charlie, you live in E-burg. Have you been in? TIA.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there (umpt) last friday- it was pretty melted out. There was one line that was possibly climbable. It didn't reach the top so it looked there was potential for the whole thing to break off. It didn't look thick enough to get any pro in but it is easily top- ropable. That was a week ago- it was vry warm today and has gotten very cold as of this evening, so may have reformed? Hope that helped. (I've been to vantage (rock, no ice) 3 times in the last week, so that's a go if you're looking for something to do.

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: Rev D. Wayne Love ] oh shit, I'm signed in under the wrong name! shocked.gif" border="0

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: Rev D. Wayne Love ]