FS:La Sportva Womens Lhotse Mtn Boots Sz 38 $160

hollyclimber

For sale is one pair of La Sportiva Women's Lhotse boots. Size 38 which I would guess to be about 6.5 to 7.0 in US women's based on how they fit me when I put them on. I bought these without trying them on at a sale. Asking $160.

This pair is about 5 years old on the shelf, but only worn a few times hiking. They have never been wet, never been climbing and have never been treated with any water repellant products. They look like they are your brand new mountain climbing boots that you have worn around a little to start the break in process. I did not wear these enough to mold them to my feet, so they are still fresh for you to do that yourself.

La Sportiva does not currently offer this boot in the light grey/silver "Women's" version, but they do offer the standard version and here is a link to the specs. www.sportiva.com/products/footwear/mountain/lhotse-gtx

If I still lived in the NW and if these fit me, these would be the perfect boot for climbing around on Glaciers.

The tongue design is especially nice on this boot. It would really keep out the snow and has kind of a double tongue that has velcro that connects the two tongues together.

There is some light wear/scrape looking mark on one side of one of the boots. Since I have moved 4 times since buying these, I think they just got a little scraped when living in a box with other unused stuff. They would not pass for "new" on the shelf at a store, but this slight scuffing will look totally normal once you do your first climb in them.

$160 including free USPS flat rate shipping is a great deal on these since the current version (which is not as nice looking I think in all black!) retails for $437 right now. Since I have had them for so long and got them on sale myself in the $200s range, I don't want to make a ton of money on these but do want to see them do some summits. Shoes are located at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and I will accept returns for a full refund if you pay to ship them back to me and they come back to me in the same condition that I sent them out in.

Here is a link to these boots at Overstock (not being sold there anymore, last price $262 at their site) www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/La-Sportiva-Lhotse-GTX-Wome>>>

Intersting they call a Size 38, which is what I am selling a 7. I am not so sure that it would fit all Size 7 wearers. Since this boot is on the Makalu last and is a nicer sturdier boot than the Makulu, I bet that trying on a Makalu in a store would give you a really good idea if Size 38 fits you and Makalu's are commonly available at retailers (for about $300!)

lhotse.jpg

Edited by hollyclimber

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days