PDX - Hood, Adams, Jefferson, Washington, Stuart

NWSummiteer

Hello to the Portland Climbers! I am a grad student at George Fox University in Newberg, OR. I am really wanting to do some climbing / mountaineering this summer, but I am lacking a consistent partner to climb with.

I am interested in a variety of routes on Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, Mt. Jefferson, Mt. Washington. . . anything that seems formidable. Im recently into rock (1 year climbing up to 5.11a, top rope experience only at this point, but I'm interested and intending on picking up sport and trad soon.

I have all my own gear for mountaineering and have been climbing for several years. I've climbed Mt. Hood a few times, Mt. Baker, Mt. Washington, and up to 8,500 on Mt. Jefferson park glacier. Ski mountaineering would be fun too, but I'm open to climbing with those who don't ski as well.

I am free friday - sunday each week. After june 31, I will be free for 6 weeks for climbing, no limits. Partners wanted!

Contact me if you're interested in a climb.

Keep Well,

Jeffrey

I'm interested in more technical routes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm in the Portland area thru the evening of the 12th. I'd love to get one last climb in this trip, are you able to climb in the 10th-12th range? I am especially interested in Hood or Jefferson. I'm 27, also a grad student, and a relative beginner (been on 2 climbs so far, plus some classes). I have all the gear I need except a rope, and no skis with me.

Alex

917 880 6744

Hi, I live in Seattle, but I am totally also looking for ski mountaineering partners anytime you want to climb and/or ski anything that involves driving through Seattle I would love to join I am free weekends and can take weekdays off from work as long as i have some notice my email is noah.besen@gmail.com let me know if you are interested, I have been thinking of trying to ski Baker soon, but I am open to anything, including rock climbing (I have been trad leading for 6 years)