Waddington helicopter share.

Pete Graham

Hi, me and a friend want to fly to the into the Waddington Range from White Saddle to Sunny Knob in July or August for 2-3 weeks. As White Saddle's helicopter can take up to 4 people with gear, we are looking for another team of 2 to share the cost of the flights with.

Cheers,

Pete.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 3 of us are going, but not flying in. We might want to have food dropped off. Not sure as our plans ourselves are not finalized. I will tell my bro and the guy we are going with. We will probably be down south. Though if its good weather we will probably run from Marcus/Merlon and go North with next main objective being Spearman/Waddington itself.

I don't know what the snow load conditions from the Winter are like up there this year as I haven't called the guys in Bute Inlet, but last time we were up there at the last week of July and 1st couple weeks of August during a light snow load year and the crevasses were WIDE open. Got skunked on Jubilee of all peaks as we weren't thrilled to go up the super loose 4th/5th class death ridge

footeab@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Pete, we're flying in with a group of 6 July 15th in two lifts to Rainy Knob using Mike's new Bell 407. Myself and 2 others are flying out 10 days later and the remaining 3 on the 28 or 29th. Not sure if this could work for you and your friend, but we certainly have room heading in and out and would consider coordinating to keep costs down. Jot me a PM and we can connect and discuss further.

Bigtree: Me, my partner, and possibly two others, are planning to fly in to Waddington on July 22. If you decide to come out a bit early, it would be great to share the ride. Mike could bring us in and take you out in the same trip. My partner and I plan to go W side of the Waddington-Combatant col, but if the others come they will want to go to the east side, probably the Sunny Knob or Plummer Hut area. Contact me directly if you are interested--