• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

Using the New Moveabletype Main Pages

Just thought I'd write up a quick little bit on the new website design, and how you can use it to further your cc.com experience.

Reading the ContentAll the main pages will have new content that is either pulled directly from the boards, or is penned by fellow cc.com'ers and sent into climb@cascadeclimbers.com. We all are authors of the site, and the freshness of the content depends on your contributions, so keep the tr's coming.

commentingEach post in the main section has a comments feature. This allows you to post your response to the report, or review, or post a link to a similar story... whatever you please. Authors of posts can determine if readers can post comments or not.

want to be a contributeri have begun pm'ing people to see if they would be willing to contribute some of their classy tr's to be posted in the main section of the site. if you are interested give us an email, and i will setup an account for you. the program allows you to upload images of your trip, imbed HTML tags, and most importantly, share your climbing prowess with the world.

gear and book reviewsi know we are all opinionated about this, and we are all true field testers of gear and books. i'm hoping we'll all want to start voicing some of our experiences on the front pages.

OK that is all, i'll type up some more later but i'm going home.

tim