FS - BD Black Prophet non-carbon fiber, 2 pair

PDXch1

I have 2 PAIR of BD Black Prophets for sale (NON-carbon fiber). One set is straight shaft, one is bent shaft. I have one adze and one hammer in each set (note the pictures show I typically used the hammers on the bent shafts but I plan to mix the sets as originally purchased). I have stinger picks for all tools in VERY good condition. I also have 2 Alaska picks which have been well used but still have some life left in them.

The straight shaft tools have standard BD leashes and the bent shafts have older Simond TracUp leashes (anyone remember those?). The bent shaft tools have given years of service but are still in very good shape. The straight shafts were purchased as a third (and fourth) tool and were only used by the occasional friend I took out. As such they are still in excellent condition. I also have one tool to change the picks. I never used it as the bolts/screws were designed to be field changed using the pick blade of your tools (nice design BD)!

I'm asking $125 per pair (+ shipping). Anyone interested in the Alaska picks let me know and I'll make you a deal.

I have climbed with the bent shaft tools since the year they came out and for the price you won't find a harder working set of tools out there. If you're looking for a pair of workhorse tools that you can count on for another 10 years AND only spend $125 here you go!

PM with questions or to come pick them up.

Thanks and climb safe!

Snapshot_20120117.JPG

Snapshot_20120117_1.JPG

Edited by PDXch1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic