Kaleetan Peak

summithound

Hey All:

I'd really like to get up Kaleetan Peak near Snoqualmie Pass on Saturday. So far asong is on board but it would great to have others along. The weather forecast definitely looks promising. Due to the shorter days I'm planning a Seattle departure time of 5:30 a.m. I've got three open seat belts in my car and can pick up anybody along the way. A rendezvous at the trailhead would also work. Snow gear probably won't be required but I may gaiter up and carry an ice axe just in case. Drop me a line if you're interested!

Edited by summithound

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking about heading out that area. What route are you thinking about? I never climbed Kaleetan before. It seems South route is easiest (class 2), then east face is somewhat doable, class 4. Either way I am OK. I am living in Bellevue. So we can meet at a shopping center parking near I-90 exit 11A.

Meeting place:

It's in a shopping center with an Albertsons on the south side of I-90 just east of I-405. For an on-line map reference, use this bank:> Washington Federal Savings> 3712 150th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA> > Heading east on I-90, take the 150th SE exit, stay right, immediately turn left on SE 38th, then another immediate left into the shopping center. Look for us between the bank and the Shell station.

Jaehee

Four two five eight nine one nine one one seven