Sandy Headwall this Sunday (6/26)?

mrkittles13

Anyone interested in joining me for a one-day ascent of the Sandy Headwall, starting from Timberline Lodge, with a ski descent this Sunday? Would love someone to join me.

My name's Michael and I was planning 2 days on Ptarmagin Ridge on Rainier this weekend, but don't have the time. I just returned from 5 weeks of climbing in Peru. Looking for more climbing partners in this area...

Thanks -

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday Night...Partly cloudy. Free air freezing level 10000 feet. Pass winds northwest 5 to 15 mph.

Sunday...Partly cloudy in the morning...then mostly sunny. Free air freezing level 11000 feet rising to 12000 feet in the afternoon. Pass winds west 5 to 10 mph.

i just thought i'd throw that out there since a lot of stuff can get send down there, maybe you saw mito's TR a about two weeks ago.

the point-forecast is just a computer extrapolation. The Zone Area Forecast (for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR) i find to be more accurate about freezing levels.

love to see a TR if you make it that way - have fun, be safe!