Summer Road Trip

triggerhappy

I said screw the whole work thing, decided to take off in the van this summer and go climbing. I'm in portland right now, probably will be for a week or so, then north to washington for a week or two more. After that, who knows. Squamish, the bugaboos, the tetons, the sierra later in the fall, they're all possibilities. I'm mostly interested in alpine rock and bigger trips, but looking forward to some laps out at beacon and index too. Basically anyone who has some time and wants to climb should give me shout.

Also a skier, I already did lassen and shasta on the way north, was thinking about trying to do as many of the volcanoes as possible. Certainly Hood and Adams are on the hitlist in the near future. Anyone have a recommendation for a good ski route on hood? I've done the south side, would rather ski something else, not sure how the north side routes are for that. For Adams, is the road open to the trailhead, or at least close enough?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic