Waddington Range summer 2011 - looking for a ride?

Untitled-6.jpg

I'm trying to cobble together a trip into Nabob Pass which is located east of Waddington between the Tiedemann and Tellot glaciers. Been trying to get to that spot for a couple of years but never managed to find the right people to share the BIG heli bill (with tax its about $3K for the in and out flight with Whitesaddle). Wanted to go last year but the people with money who were supposed to come with pleaded poverty at the last minute therefore we drove onto Bella Coola and did a much cheaper trip into the hills above. So I try again for 2011! I already have one other guy committed and have space for 2 others who could hitch a ride into somewhere nearby including the Plummer Hut, Sunny Knob etc. I'm going in to take pictures and enjoy myself therefore Nabob is calling me big time.....one of the most places in BC, Canada and the world!! (that doesn't require $500 in immunizations and doging islamic terrorists..). Nabob Pass would not be a great basecamp for climbing but for hiking and scrambling it would be superb. Hard-core climbers will want to be tucked in closer to Wadd and its nearby granite spires.

Going (as I usually do) in the week of the BC Day long weekend which is the first Monday of August (I think). Usually go in for about 5-6 days. Never flew with 4 people before so you'd have to pack fairly light.

If you want to go and climb in the Waddington Range this summer, here's your chance to do it and save some serious $$.

Best way to reach me – scottpick@shaw.ca or 604-834-2388.

If you want to go we will make something happen.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days