BD Cobras (Old Style), M10 Crampons, & Ice Screws

Kodiak1234

So it is time to clear out some gear that is currently not seeing any use. It is my first time posting anything here so I need to sort out how to add images, but until then, here is the list and a link to the pictures. If you would like more detailed pictures, please let me know and I'll try to accommodate. I am in Seattle and local pickup is preferred but shipping is not out of the question (you pay all shipping costs).

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc385/Kodiak12345/

BD Cobras (Old Style) w/ Android Leashes - $300 (pair) - One hammer, one adze. In very good condition, they have only seen a couple of climbing trips.

Charlet Moser (Petzl) M10 Crampons - $130 - New, never used. Have the pre-Petzl Charlet Moser logo on them.

BD Express Ice Screws (16 cm, 3 1 available) - $25 each - Only used on a couple of trips. Still very sharp and in great condition.

BD Spinner Leash - $35 - Like new, taken on 1 trip but never used.

Western Mountaineering Antelope (0 degree F, 850 fill power down, microfiber shell, 6'6" long) - $250 - Has only seen a few trips and has been very well cared for and properly stored.

Edited by Kodiak1234

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic